Sunday 29 March 2015

Prayer of Consecration of the Psychic Abilities to Our Lady for its Closing

This prayer of consecration to Our Lady, is the one we use at AMOE for the closing of the psychic abilities. After the exorcism of the unclean spirit of divination and the exorcism of the occult third eye, this prayer is offered by the afflicted to express his/her desire to surrender the occult third eye and the psychic abilities to God through the intercession of Our Blessed Mother.

When prayed it must be said in total surrender and sincerity of heart to God through the intercession of the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, Mary Most Holy.



Most Immaculate and Loving Virgin Mary,
Mother of God and my Mother,
Who was present at the crucifixion
And death of your Son Jesus
On the hill of Calvary,
Have mercy on me, your son (your daughter)
Have mercy on this poor
Suffering body of mine
Harassed and oppressed by the Evil One.
Through the merits of your sorrows,
Grant me relief and comfort.
Close now my psychic abilities, which I have
Obtained through the power of demons.
These psychic abilities I renounce
and surrender totally to you
I consecrate myself to you
I dedicate myself to you
I offer myself to you.
(at least 3x with fervor and sincerity)
Hear my supplication dearest Mother and Queen.
Through the love you have for Your Son Jesus
who has entrusted me to your maternal care.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment