Sunday 29 March 2015

Prayer to Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary, Undoer of Knots

Here is a wonderful prayer we use at AMOE for those struggling to be liberated from all knots the devil has made in one's life.We have modified it to appropriately respond to Spiritual Liberation from the power of the Evil One.

mary untier of knots

Virgin Mary, Mother of fair love,
Mother who never refuses
to come to the aid of a child in need,
Mother whose hands never cease
to serve your beloved children
because they are moved
by the divine love and immense mercy
that exists in your heart,
cast your compassionate eyes upon me
and see the snarl of knots that exist in my life.
You know very well how desperate I am,
my pain and how I am bound by these knots.

Mary, Mother to whom God
entrusted the undoing of the knots
in the lives of his children,
No one, not even the evil one himself,
can take it away from your precious care.
In your hands there is no knot that cannot be undone.
Powerful Mother,
by your grace and intercessory power
with Your Son and My Liberator, Jesus,
take into your hands today every knot in my life.

Every knot that bounds me to the Devil
Every knot that ties me habitually to sin and vice
Every knot in my intellect and will,
Every knot that enslaves my emotions,
passions, desires, and relationships
Every knot in my body, mind, and spirit
that prevents me from loving God
with my whole being
Every knot that prevents me from loving others the way
God wants me to
I surrender them all to you,
O Blessed Mother of God. (3x with devotion)

I beg you to undo it for the glory of God,
once and for all, for you are my hope.
O my Lady, you are the only consolation God gives me,
the fortification of my feeble strength,
the enrichment of my destitution
and with Christ the freedom from my chains.
Hear my plea.
Keep + me, + guide me, + protect me, o safe refuge!

Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment